Don't drink and drive.
Don't drink and drive.
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Won't change a thing. Idiots will be idiots.
Officially retired
i think given the recent circumstances that was a very inappropriate post.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i agree.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
In his defense, this post was a little cryptic.
There's not been any specific posting linking this thread to any others on here or to any specific event.
Even I already knew some of what the "recent circumstances" were (from a separate source entirely) and didn't put 2 and 2 together right away.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Well, I'm in the dark.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
[ QUOTE ]
In his defense, this post was a little cryptic.
There's not been any specific posting linking this thread to any others on here or to any specific event.
Even I already knew some of what the "recent circumstances" were (from a separate source entirely) and didn't put 2 and 2 together right away.
[/ QUOTE ]
Nailed it .. I had no idea this linked to recent circumstances and in fact hadn't read or heard about these circumstances until I saw the replies above and was thinking, "What the heck are they talking about?"
Regardless, speaking of all incidents and accidents, no matter the severity, nothing can justify drinking and driving. DO NOT do it, folks .. save your own lives, and save others.
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
i think given the recent circumstances that was a very inappropriate post.
[/ QUOTE ]
I think given the circumstances it would be very appropriate if their is a correlation to the recent circumstances and this subject. What better time to try and open some people's eyes to the problem, but it still most likely wouldn't make a difference since their is and will allways be the tards who think that having a drink or getting drunk will help them cope and make things better.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Pretty bad time to post something like this imo, everybody knows the dangers of drinking and driving. Everyone should now be concerned about the well being of those involved in the accident.
[ QUOTE ]
but it still most likely wouldn't make a difference since their is and will allways be the tards who think that having a drink or getting drunk will help them cope and make things better.
[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you've never done something that was dumb, another post where some put others down hiding their own faults.
The run for the Cy Young Award.
Harang: 4-0, 4.23 ERA, and 36 K's
this post wasn't intened towards those involved in the accident. This was a general statement made by someone. Like I said before, I hate something like this happens to someone. But I really hope it does open up some eyes.
Bookmarks